Today, I went to San Antonio with a friend from church. Sister Alozie and I had a nice drive through the hill country and then attended a session at the San Antonio temple.
When we were driving through Austin, Sis. Alozie was a bit worried about if we were on the right road. As we went on she began to enjoy the ride. I go through the hill country instead of down IH35. The traffic is not as bad and the scenery is much nicer.
After I got back, I went to knitting at Bluebonnet. Everyone who is participating in the Aeolian shawl KAL were showing off their projects. It is amazing how different each shawl is according to the yarn and the beads that were chosen. Even if you have the same yarn, just the difference in choise of beads gives a diferent effect. I am really liking how my Pixie Dust shawl is turning out.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment