For over a year now I have been looking for a video of a documentary "The Joy of Lex." It is about words and language and appeared on one of the Discovery networks. I have had absolutely no luck. Each time I do a search nothing of use comes up.
This wouldn't be so frustrating, but this would be an ideal video to use in my English classes. Entertaining and fun to watch, the documentary would introduce students to the study of language and how interesting it is. If I had known that there was not going to be a dvd, I would have taped it.
All I can say is arghhhhhh!
Less frustrating is having a new computer to work on. It is just great to have more memory and features that my 10 year old laptop just didn't have. I am enjoying playing on the computer and learning all the things I can do with it. It will be great when I want to show pictures and videos in the classroom on the infocus. This last year, it was a bear trying to show anything to my classes.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment