Saturday, August 8, 2009

Decisions, decisions

Well the Kiri shawl is finish. When I say finished, I mean blocked and ready to wear, yah! I showed it off at chicks and a dude on Wednesday. I appreciate all the great compliments from my friends. That is different from Monica's response which was, "What is it for?" I will forgive her since she isn't a knitter.

With that accomplished it is on to the next lace project. I have some nice Cascade Heritage sock yarn waiting. It is in blues and purple. I am considering different patterns. While I am waiting I have another shawl in garter stitch going, this is mine take along project for when I can't concentrate on my knitting. I also have a pair of bed slippers for Robbi. I may have to pause in completing them to get to work on Monica's socks. Her birthday is in a week and a half. I may be able to have them done a week after that. Well it never hurts to set high goals.

Work is starting up, so I am getting busy with that. I had forgotten there is so much to do when you are opening a new school. I am trying to plan my classes, work with other teachers to get all the pieces in place, and this time I am also trying to start-up a newspaper and yearbook. Here is another example of high goals.

No comments: